A list of useful links for Duffield residents and visitors.
www.counselling-directory.org.uk To find a counsellor near you
- Derby Hospitals - The main website for Royal Derby Hospital and the London Road Community Hospital.
- Duffield Pre-school
- Duffield Meadows Primary School
- William Gilbert Endowed CofE Primary School
- The Ecclesbourne School
Local borough council: http://www.ambervalley.gov.uk/
County Council: www.derbyshire.gov.uk
City Council (for Derby information and events) www.derby.gov.uk
www.derbyshirealert.co.uk - This site gives details of local crime reports, missing people etc. Register to receive news and appeals, local crime information, and prevention advice to your email account.
https://crimestoppers-uk.org/ - Crimestoppers is an independent charity that allows you to report crime completely anonymously.
- East Midlands Airport - guide to services
- Derwent Valley line - information leaflet giving more information and timetable guide to the train line passing through Duffield, from where you can travel to Matlock, Derby or Nottingham
- East Midlands Trains - for local rail links
- Trent Barton - runs the "Sixes" service, bus service running through Duffield to Belper, Derby and beyond
- High Peak Buses - runs the Transpeak bus service which runs from Derby to Manchester, via Duffield, Belper, Matlock, Bakewell and Buxton.
http://www.insurancewith.com/travelling-with-a-medical-condition/ - Useful travel information for anyone with a medical condition or disability.
Local "What's On" information:
http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/distracted-driving - useful general driving advice.
Links for young drivers: