- Notice of dates for the exercise of Public Rights (accounts year ended 31 03 2018) (PDF, 345 Kb)
Notice of commencement of dates for the exercise of Public Rights (accounts year ended 31 03 2018)
- Accounts Annual Return for y/e 31 March 2017 (PDF, 6.3 Mb)
Accounts Annual Return for year end 31 March 2017
Previous Years' Annual Returns
- Accounts Annual Return 2016 (PDF, 6.5 Mb)
Duffield Parish Council Accounts Annual Return to year end March 31st 2016 (Audited).
- Accounts Annual Return 2015 (PDF, 12.9 Mb)
Accounts Annual Return - to year end March 31st 2015.
- Accounts Annual Return 2014 (PDF, 10.2 Mb)
- Accounts annual Return 2013 (PDF, 9.4 Mb)
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Duffield Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the January Full Council meeting and then submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council.
The Precept for 2018/9 has been set at £180,000; details of the Precept submission can be found in the minutes for the December 2017 Full Council meeting.
AVBC co-ordinate the other demands from Derbyshire County Council, Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
- Parish Council Budget 2018-19 (PDF, 35 Kb)
Parish Council Budget 2018-19
- Financial Regulations updated May 2018 (PDF, 216 Kb)
Financial Regulations updated May 2018
- Councillor allowances 2018-19 (PDF, 78 Kb)
Councillor allowances paid during the year to 31 March 2019
- Employers Liability Insurance Certificate 2017 (PDF, 187 Kb)
Employers Liability Insurance Certificate Oct 2017 - Sept 2018