- Accounts Annual Return for y/e 31 March 2017 (PDF, 6.3 Mb)
Accounts Annual Return for year end 31 March 2017
Previous Years' Annual Returns
- Accounts Annual Return 2016 (PDF, 6.5 Mb)
Duffield Parish Council Accounts Annual Return to year end March 31st 2016 (Audited).
- Accounts Annual Return 2015 (PDF, 12.9 Mb)
Accounts Annual Return - to year end March 31st 2015.
- Accounts Annual Return 2014 (PDF, 10.2 Mb)
- Accounts annual Return 2013 (PDF, 9.4 Mb)
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Duffield Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the January Full Council meeting and then submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council.
The Precept for 2017/18 has been set at £135,000; details of the Precept submission can be found in the minutes for the December 2016 Full Council meeting.
AVBC co-ordinate the other demands from Derbyshire County Council, Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
- Budget 2017 - 2018 (PDF, 42 Kb)
Parish Council Budget Apr 2017 - 2018
- Adopted Financial Regulations 2015 (PDF, 152 Kb)
Financial Regulations - how Duffield Parish Council conforms to financial practices and externally related policies.
- Annual Return and Councillor Allowances 2017 (PDF, 2.7 Mb)
The Councillor Allowances are shown on p5.